Why Areoflow Industrial?
• Driver consults with an Aeroflow specialist to determine the need for an Aeroflow Sleep Apnea Test Kit.
• The Driver wears the easy to use testing device for one night. Then the unit is shipped back to Aeroflow health Care for secure downloading.
• Aeroflow Diagnostic testing specialist downloads the device for interpretation by an Aeroflow Board Certified Sleep Doctor.
• Aeroflow notifies the driver of their results and Doctors recommendations within 24 hours of receiving back the testing kit.
• If the recommendation indicates the need for therapy Aeroflow Clinician will contact the driver for consultation and treatment options. Aeroflow will arrange and follow the driver through treatment.
• 24 hour support from Aeroflow staff.
• Aeroflow works with the Trucking company and Occupational Doctors to prove compliance and virtually eliminate any downtime.
• Aeroflow provides any documentation needed for CDL license requirements and Company policies related to sleep disorders.
• Aeroflow can bill your current health insurance providers. Also, offer easy monthly payment plans with a small down payment for those who need a little help.