About Aeroflow Industrial Clinics
The top three healthcare expenditures in the trucking industry result from employee hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. All three are directly linked to sleep disorders! At the federal level there is a proposal and recommendation for the testing and treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. At any moment a “comment period” is expected to begin and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to finalize the guidelines for the testing and treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Aeroflow Industrial Clinics specializes in turn-key solutions for the healthcare needs of organizations through reducing:
- The Risk of Work Place Accidents
- Reduce Unnecessary Liability Risk
- Driver Turnover
- Insurance Premiums
- Worker Non-Productivity
- Overall Healthcare Costs
There Is No Charge or Commitment for Aeroflow To:
- Perform Sleep Disorder screenings on your company’s employees
- Assessments of these screenings to identify High Risk Employees
- Analysis of your current Primary and Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) rates to determine the cost savings produced by developing a Sleep Program.
- Analysis of High Risk Employee’s Healthcare coverage to determine the most cost effective route.
- Development of a Sleep Program Proposal that guarantee’s the least amount of driver downtime at the lowest cost possible.
SLEEP PROGRAM – (The Cost of the program will vary depending on the number of drivers that need to be tested and treated, and the quality of existing Health Insurance Coverage)
- Test the High Risk Employees in the comfort of their own home or truck (we will come to you).
- Work with your Company’s management to determine testing dates and locations that minimize or even eliminate downtime.
- Physician’s evaluate the test results to determine the best course of treatment.
- Work with your insurance carriers and State/Federal Agencies to prove testing and compliance.
- Maintain contact with employees to encourage compliance.